The Enhanced Emetophobia Programme for Adults was created for people who feel they need extra support in overcoming their phobia. We've included an extra 16 in-depth support videos compared to the standard online programme.
Included in the programme:
- The latest version of the Emetophobia Manual online (delivered to you within minutes of purchase, and with free updates for life)
- Our unique TQ Emetophobia Quizzes and Assessments + 12 page Mental health Report to help you track your progress
- A series of support emails containing guidance, insights and motivation
- 23+ support/explainer videos
- A comprehensive Q and A section
About the programme:
The Enhanced Emetophobia Programme for Adults is designed to be convenient and accessible, so you can work through it at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. Each video contains specialist in-depth knowledge about emetophobia, with practical advice and exercises to help you overcome your fear of vomiting.
Our programme is based on 30+ years clinical experience, a detailed understanding of all the available emetophobia research and the latest insights from the field of neuroscience. We also have data, feedback and testimonials from some of the 20,000+ people who have successfully overcome their emetophobia with the programme. Our knowledge-base develops deeper every month as we continually gather more and more data from the hundreds of sufferers currently undergoing the programme.
We advise getting The Thrive Programme Journal to support your learning: an 8-week journal you fill in daily, with exercises and prompts to keep you on track as you progress the programme.