For those who already own the Children's Programme Manuals and want to upgrade to the Enhanced Programme with its extra features.
Online Only - This is the complete package to help your child overcome mental health issues, feel calm and confident, overcome social and anxiety issues - or even just learn to thrive in life!
- The Teenager's Thrive Programme Manual
- The Enhanced Thrive Programme for Adults
How does it work?
The Teenagers's manual contains a simple and fun step-by-step process with reading and exercises, enabling your child to not only beat anxiety and other issues but build confidence, self-esteem, resilience and coping skills beyond anything you'd ever have imagined! We believe these are vital skills to equip all children with, which is why we run a schools programme - Bounce - The Thrive Programme in Education, most recently working with the Brit School in Croydon.
What does the Complete Programme for Adults include?
- Full online programme available on phone/tablet/PC (synchronised across devices to work through the programme wherever you are)
- The latest digital version of The Thrive Programme manual
- 20+ support and explainer videos for every step of the programme
- Helpful quizzes after each video to test your learning as you go
- Online 12-page TQ Assessment to track your progress
- Free lifetime updates to the manual
- Comprehensive Q&A
As a significant adult in their life, you will need to complete the adult programme first before working through the young person's manual with your child. It's important you fully understand Thrive so you can help them in the best way possible, through reinforcing concepts with them on a daily basis and knowing how to handle any blips. We've designed it to be a simple (and enjoyable!) 6-12 week process - no pseudoscience or psychobabble here!
This package contains everything you need to get your child thriving and loving life - it's an exciting process, we can't wait for you to get started!
We advise getting The Thrive Programme Journal to support your learning: an 8-week journal you fill in daily, with exercises and prompts to keep you on track as you progress the programme.