Enjoy great mental health and embrace life - and all its challenges - with passion, confidence and optimism. This is the Teenager's version of The Thrive Programme, aimed at ages 13-16 year olds.
- The Thrive Programme for Teenagers
- Includes online manual (delivered within 15 minutes of purchase)
The Thrive Programme is a simple-to-follow yet extremely effective way for you to overcome symptoms and learn to 'thrive'. You will develop: robust foundations; high, stable self-esteem and self-confidence; and be able to make the most of life whilst trusting you can cope when it gets tough.
What does the Programme include?
- The latest digital version of The Thrive Programme Manual for Teenagers
- Online 12-page TQ Assessment to track your progress
- Support videos
- A comprehensive Q&A section
- Accessible across phone/tablet/PC - you've always got it with you!
- Lifetime updates to the latest version of the programme
Why The Thrive Programme?
The Thrive Programme is evidence-based; founded on scientific research, 30+ years clinical experience and a thorough understanding of how the human mind works. There is no mumbo-jumbo, pseudo-science or psychobabble … just proven, predictable skills that will enable you to develop solid mental health for life.
If all the above sounds 'too good to be true,' please take a bit of time to watch some brilliant testimonial videos from people, just like you, who have worked through the programme and are now thriving!
We advise getting The Thrive Programme Journal to support your learning: an 8-week journal you fill in daily, with exercises and prompts to keep you on track as you progress the programme.