Formerly 'Cure your Vaginismus and Thrive'.
Overcome sexual anxiety and pain (dyspareunia) with our ground-breaking 6-week programme. This is a special edition of the best-selling Thrive Programme Manual, helping women overcome vaginismus and associated symptoms, co-authored by Thrive Programme Coach® Cara Mason.
What does the Full Online Programme include?
- Full online course available on phone/tablet/PC (synchronised across devices to work through the programme wherever you are)
- The latest digital version of The Cure Your Vaginismus & Thrive Programme Manual
- 20+ NEW support and explainer videos for every step of the programme
- Helpful quizzes after each video to test your learning as you go
- Motivating emails to help you along
- Your personal 19-page report for essential self insight and to measure your progress
- Free lifetime updates to the manual
- Comprehensive Q&A
This six-week programme is suitable for anyone who experiences anxiety and fear of penetration, resulting in either avoidance of it, or pain when it is attempted (also known as dyspareunia).
Vaginismus is often a multi-faceted condition and this programme addresses ALL elements of the condition; including psychological, emotional, physical and relationship factors.
Vaginismus can be an extremely distressing condition, which is why we created this specialist programme; enabling you to feel powerful and back in control of how your body responds to penetration, making enjoyable sex truly achievable. The programme is unlike any other intervention available for vaginismus. It is based on the principles of The Thrive Programme, fully backed up the latest scientific research.
This step-by-step guide will enlighten you about the true causes and components of vaginismus, whilst providing you with all the necessary skills and resources to resolve it once and for all.
You can upgrade to the Full Online Course if you already have a version of the manual - whether you have a physical or online version.
We advise getting The Thrive Programme Journal to support your learning: an 8-week journal you fill in daily, with exercises and prompts to keep you on track as you progress the programme.